Sunday, August 26, 2012

Czech Republic


Now I want to write about my trip in Czech Republic. I was there in June 2011. It was my first trip in Europe. In first day I arrived in Prague and walked to city core. There is Saint Vitus' Cathedral on second photo. This cathedral is most beautiful and known in Prague.





On next day was excursion through old town. In this day I got to know with Prague better. It is very awesome medieval town. Most people speak, that everyone have to see Prague in summer, autumn, winter and spring, because this city is very different. Now I have to go there three more times.



And of course, Czech Republic, it's most delicious food and beer! This is the best dish of pork. I like baked pork and knedlík (i don't know how say it on English). Knedlík is dish of potatoes. 


Then I go to Kutna Hora. There is a lot of skulls and bones in a small Roman Catholic chapel Kostnice. Emblem, chandeliers and all decoration made of bones and skulls. This one of place is among most visited tourist attractions of the Czech Republic.




Also, I walked through all over the town. Prague is very beatiful city. Here is "The Dancing House", Saint Vitus' Cathedral, Karlštejn Castle and most beautiful tiled roofs.




And finally, I would like to show my illustrations from my trip in Prague.



No comments:

Post a Comment